Reaching to unreached for inclusive banking for sustainable development economic promotion, livelihood improvement & Social development through microfinance plus programs.
Social mobilization to sensitize and capacitate communities through community organizations development resource management & equal distribution of resources.
- Its specific objectives are to:
- participation for women and underprivileged section of the societies
- Provide micro-finance services in rural area.
- Social mobilization to sensitize and capacitate communities through community organizations
- Act as an intermediary between development programs of government, NGOs, bi-lateral and multi-lateral projects and local.
- Enhance the capabilities of Community based organizations by organizing appropriate training and involving them as partners in development intervention process
- Organizing different skills training programs for disseminating improved technology in tourism, agriculture, livestock and off-farm activities
- Provide support services to local institutions for the development of agriculture, irrigation, drinking water, cottage and rural industries, forestry and alternative energy and encourage them to undertake feasible and appropriate enterprises
- Promote equal access to opportunities, resources, ownership.